The Occupational Health & Safety Conference was successfully concluded, on Wednesday 21st November 2012, in Athens with a round table discussion, coordinated by Professor Nikos Markatos and the participation of the following:
- Mrs. Pinelopi Pagoni, Director of Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainable Development of ELPE Group
- Mr. Dimitris Papadopoulos, Director of the Greek Network of the CSR Hellas
- Mr. Ilias Banoutsos, Ergonomist, Managing Director of Ergonomia SA
- Mr. Antonis Christodoulou, Deputy General Director of the Directorate for Working Conditions at the Ministry of Labor.
- Mrs. Rena Bardani, representative of Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEB) at ELINYAE
- Mr.Vasilis Markopoulos, Professor at the National School of Public Health
Speech by Mr. Ilias Banoutsos Chairman of the Board