Carrying out measurements of physical and chemical agents is a legal obligation of employers both in the private and public sector in cases where the employees may be exposed to harmful agents such as noise, dust, solvents, radiations, temperature, air quality or in cases where the levels of physical agents are not optimal for a certain task (e.g. light levels).
The measurements are carried out using certified equipment and the measuring methods comply with the Greek legislation and international standards.
Ergonomia can measure the following agents:
- Noise (labor and environmental)
- Lighting (or light intensity)
- Relative humidity
- Air velocity
- Heat stress index (WBGT)
- Mechanical Vibration
Ergonomia, with over 25 years of experience in Occupational Safety and Health can reliably carry out Physical and Chemical agent measurements thanks to its experienced and specialized employees.
Benefits from Choosing Ergonomia
- Identifying locations where the accepted levels for chemical and physical measurements values are exceeded thus adversely affecting the health and productivity of employees
- Assessing the risks related with the exposure to the above agents
- Offering advice on how to minimize the risks related to the exposure while improving the working conditions in general